Today’s hottest business location is found where technology, talent and quality of life converge… Culpeper, Virginia. Just an hour south of the Washington DC area, and 40 minutes north of Charlottesville, Culpeper is located in the center of the nation’s mid-Atlantic region.
Culpeper is home to a number of world-leading technology organizations, including:
- Terremark Worldwide, Inc. NAP of the Capital Region
- The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunications (SWIFT)
- Library of Congress, National Audio-Visual Conservation Center
- Euro-Composites, Inc.
- and more
… all supported by our own Daniel Technology Center of Germanna Community College, as well as nearby universities including George Mason University, James Madison University and University of Virginia.
In Culpeper, you will find:
- a skilled and educated workforce
- exceptional real estate values
- abundant and reliable power
- a robust fiber optic network
- a jet-ready airport
- a superior quality of life
Discover a place where light-speed business and star-filled skies coexist beautifully… Culpeper, Virginia’s Piedmont Advanced Technology Hub.